Brunswick's Thunder Road Brewing are an award-winning brewery with a well-known core range and regularly release new seasonals too.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a permanent cellar hand.
Job Description: Permanent Cellar Hand
Thunder Road Brewing Co is located in Brunswick, Victoria, Australia. We operate a quality-focused, award-winning medium-sized brewery. We produce a range of core beers as well creating innovative seasonal releases on our pilot brewing system.
We are currently looking for a permanent Cellar Hand to add to our team. This position will report to the Production Manager and Quality Manager.
- Keg filling and cleaning operation on semi-automatic keg filler;
- Plant CIP
- Yeast Handling
- Performing secondary brewing tasks, including milling and grain out;
- General plant cleaning
- Raw material and chemical handling
- Record keeping
- Forklift operation
- Shift work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Able to follow SOP’s
- Serious attitude to OHS
- Computer literate
- Good communicator
- Brewing or related science qualifications
- previous experience in a commercial brewing environment
This position is available for immediate start. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If this role sounds like you, please send through your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close on May 14, 2021.