Sunday Road Brewing are located in Sydney's south and their Kirrawee home isn't just a production site but a community hub for locals.
If you'd like to help get Sunday Road beers to the people, they're hiring a craft beer aficionado to help sling beers and perform day to day brewery tasks.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWERY BEER POURERS
At Sunday Road we love great beer, we love making it, we love drinking it and we love that it brings together a community of beer-loving friends. We launched our first beer more than five years ago and have enjoyed significant growth and are extremely proud of what we’ve achieved to date. We are a passionate team of craft beer lovers, all of us have a great work ethic and are proud of the Sunday Road brand. We are looking for an avid beer enthusiast to come and talk, pour and do all things Sunday Road.
Within this role, a passion for and knowledge of craft beer is essential. We are looking for someone to fit into the Sunday Road crew and help pour and promote our brews within the taproom environment. The position is nothing short of being the face of our business when people saunter in for a couple of beers helping them with what they might be looking for. Facilitating a Sunday Road experience for them is a vital part of this position. Beyond this there are many household tasks in and around the brewery that are associated with the role. Mustn’t be shy to chat beer, lift some cartons and kegs, and get your hands dirty keeping the brewery clean. It is a hidden gem of the shire, and we aim to find someone who thinks the same, and aims to better us as a whole!
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Quenching the thirst of all guests, be it wine soft drinks or of course beer
- Cleaning and maintenance of the taproom and bar
- Changing kegs and rearranging the cool room
- Slinging takeaways
- Working alongside the Sunday Road team to ensure all bookings are satiated and everyone is drinking responsibly
- Collecting glassware
- Ensuring behind the bar stays organized, fully stocked and patron friendly
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous bar and / or craft beer experience
- Positive, Friendly attitude
- Ability to develop effective relationships with colleagues, clients and customers
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and applications will close on May 7, 2021. If you are interested in the role, please email your application and resume to email@example.com.