Fury & Son are based in Melbourne's northwest where they brew a classic core range and a steady roster of limited releases.
As the business grows, they're looking to hire a new brewer – here's what you need to know about the role.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
At Fury and Son, we consider beer as a way that people connect, it's a forum of showcasing what Australian produce is capable of and an expression of individuality. Brewing is above all, about being proud of what we do, who we are and why we do it - we stand for small independent businesses and protecting the industry we love so much.
As a growing business, we're looking for a Brewer who can either harness their previous experience or a gifted beginner to make exceptional beer in an exciting but crowded marketplace. The right candidate will be provided with all the necessary tools and training to exceed expectations.
- Perform all day-to-day operations as instructed, including but not limited to:
- Ensure the production facility is maintained to a clean and safe standard
- Follow all procedures and carry out all work to set quality standards
- Coordinate with Senior Brewer for plant maintenance
The Person We're Looking For Will Have:
- A passion for beer and a firm understanding of the brewing & packaging processes
- At least one years’ experience in a technical brewing position or a gifted homebrewer looking to take the next step
- Practical with a hands-on “can do” attitude
- Fanatical about cleaning, sanitation, and quality control
- Able to perform basic maintenance on equipment
- Highly organised, diligent and responsible, able to multitask, prioritise and self-manage
- Manual driver’s license, RSA, forklift license would be highly sought after but not essential
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Email your CV and a short description about yourself to email@example.com.