The story of Mornington Peninsula Brewery has been one of unrelenting success.
They hit the ground running with a series of full-flavoured releases that won instant favour and then proceeded to get better and better, with beers such as their Brown, Porter and trophy-winning Imperial Stout become much-loved Victorian craft beer classics.
They’re also on the verge of installing a canning machine and constantly stepping up production.
As such, they’re on the lookout for an experienced brewer to help take them to the next level.
The Mornington Peninsula Brewery, located in Mornington is recognised as one of the leading Australian Craft Breweries. This young and dynamic team now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced â¨full-time Brewer.
We are looking for someone who has a real passion for beer and good knowledge of the craft beer industry. At least two years commercial brewing experience is essential. Experience operating a packaging line would be considered highly favourable. This is an opportunity that will see the successful applicant creating some of Australia’s finest craft beers. As a passionate brewer, you will have the opportunity to work with a great team who value teamwork, quality and have a passion for the final product.
The successful applicant will be given extensive training on all Mornington Peninsula beers, combined with on the job training. This role is hands-on, and will develop your knowledge of the entire beer making process. To be considered for the position you will have experience/skills in the following areas:
- Ability to complete a full brew day unsupervised.
- Understanding of key quality parameters required to produce high quality beer.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively whilst maintaining extremely high standards.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Capable of conducting quality checks & records.
- Proactive & positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A great team player.
- Excellent work ethic and be willing to continuously get your hands dirty.
- Thrive in a busy work environment and capableÂ of performing physically demanding tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills and capableÂ of performing all administrative tasks relevant to beer brewing and packaging.
This is a permanent full-time role. The brewery operates 7 days and therefore weekend work may be required.
If you have the experience and a real passion for beer and want to be a part of the Mornington Peninsula Brewery team please send your cover letter and resume to Andrew Gow, email@example.com
Applications close on October 9, 2013.