3 Ravens are Melbourne's oldest independent brewery and their also the city's only brewery with a coworking space upstairs.
If you'd like to join 3 Ravens and the affiliated CoBrew business, they're hiring a marketing coordinator and community assistant.
Job Description: Marketing Coordinator & Community Assistant
Established in 2003, 3 Ravens are one of the pioneers of Australian craft beer, and contributes to a world-class hospitality scene by providing unique and innovative beers that celebrate local. We strive to support local business and culture, to reduce our impact on the environment, and to promote a positive drinking culture through education and engagement.
Established above 3 Ravens in 2015, CoBrew is a coworking space that embraces diversity, forward thinking and collaboration. A place where people from all business disciplines have the tools, facility and minds to nurture and brew concepts to develop their own craft. A place to work differently.
About the role
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, energetic office all-rounder with a flair for marketing to join our team and work across both businesses in our joint Thornbury hub. This is a unique and varied role that’s ideal for someone with an outgoing personality, who shows initiative, has exceptional copywriting skills and is a gun at digital marketing and content creation.
This is a flexible part-time position working 16-24 hours, that can be spread across the week, with the opportunity to increase hours relative to success in the role.
You will support 3 Ravens/ CoBrew in the below areas:
- Write on-brand copy for social media posts, events, website pages and EDMs ● Create, plan, monitor and manage the 3 Ravens brand across all major social channels, driving engagement, interaction, and brand loyalty
- Ensure content is relevant, original and meets style, tone, brand, and marketing requirements ● Coordinate community management and respond to customers messages and enquiries across all channels
- Write and build engaging EDMs for both trade customers and mail list subscribers ● Take photos and videos for social media and other digital channels
- Facilitate local content and maintain a thriving digital community, collecting member stories, facilitating local members to share their news etc
- Coordinate promotional and POS material to support the sales team and bar team with new product launches, in-store activations, events and festivals
- Coordinate artwork for Merch and liaise with preferred suppliers
- Assist in ad hoc marketing and event duties
CoBrew - Hosting
- Maintain the space “vibe” and a general awesome feeling that resonates with members
- Greet and farewell all members and visitors in a friendly manner
- Ensure the space is orderly, clean, welcoming and functional
- Responsible for replenishing kitchen consumables throughout the day
- Maintenance of any equipment including any servicing that is required within the kitchen and workspace
CoBrew - Administration/ Sales
- Assist with CoBrew administration - emails, phone calls, invoices, membership sign-ups and contracts, key registry, security codes, google drive folders etc
- Order consumables and supplies when required
- Devise and execute marketing strategies to generate leads
- Conduct tours and trial days with potential members to increase occupancy
- Nurture leads and document the sales funnel for each lead using Nexudus CRM platform
Successful applicant must have:
- Tertiary qualifications (in marketing, advertising, communications or similar) would be advantageous, but not essential
- A passion for beer and creativity
- A natural at creating original, engaging and creative copy in line with brand tone of voice
- Ability to connect well with people; friendly and approachable
- Proven graphic design & photography skills
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Experience working with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign) & video editing software
- Experience with Klaviyo or other email marketing platforms
- Excellent customer service skills and willingness to go above and beyond
- Good organisational skills, ability to multi-task with sound knowledge of administrative procedures
- Tech-savvy - Able to understand and learn new systems (Google Suite, Trello, Sales platforms, Wordpress)
- Problem solving skills and ability to think ‘outside the box’
Remuneration will depend on the applicants skills and experience.
Benefits and perks
- Friendly, supportive environment
- Meaningful work - opportunities for growth, development and career progression
- Opportunity to be creative and innovative
Please apply with your CV and include a cover letter explaining why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at CoBrew/ 3 Ravens. You will be notified by phone if you are successful in progressing through to the interview stage.
To apply, please email [email protected].