Pikes Beer have a long history in South Australian brewing but they've got their eyes set on the future too, having recently rebranded and moved into cans.
To keep up with demand, they're hiring an experienced brewer.
Job Description: Experienced Brewer
Pikes Beer Company is a 100% family-owned, craft brewery based at our ‘Polish Hill River Estate’ in the Clare Valley.
We are on the hunt for an Experienced Brewer to join our Brew Crew!
With the recent move from bottles to cans, along with a full brand re-fresh, our brewery has never been busier and now we are seeking an experienced brewer with a passion for all things craft brewing and a thirst for producing the best quality beers possible.
It is an exciting time for Pikes Beer Company and the perfect time for you to build a long term career in the beautiful Clare Valley!
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a previous track record in the following:
- At least two years, hands-on brewing experience within a brewery
- Commitment to quality control & continuous improvement
- Sound understanding of brewery equipment & maintenance
- Team focused with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Formal brewing qualifications and/or IBD certificates are desirable but not essential.
- Current ‘High-Risk Forklift’ licence highly regarded
An attractive remuneration package is negotiable commensurate with qualifications, experience and demonstrated ability.
For further information please contact Abbie Lillecrapp, HR Manager on (08) 8843 4370.
If you wish to apply, please submit a detailed cover letter and current CV by following the link below
Applications close COB Wednesday, July 8, 2021, however suitable candidates may be contacted as applications are received.