Young Henrys are based in Newtown but the Sydney brewery's beers, cider and spirits are sold across Australia.
If you'd like to sell that booze from Newcastle to Port Macquarie - they're hiring.
JOB Description: PURVEYOR OF BOOZE – Newcastle to Port Macquarie.
Young Henrys is looking for a lovely local to become the next Purveyor of Beer, Cider and Spirits for the following area:
- Newcastle: Central coast to Port Macquarie coast.
To be a winner in this role you must...
- Be passionate about quality booze.
- Know the industry of beer, booze in general or hospitality and bottle shops.
- Be self-sufficient and self-motivating and able to use your initiative.
- Be able to bring us ideas and local knowledge.
- Have a current driver's license.
- Love chatting to awesome humans.
We’ll back you to the hilt, but it’ll 100% be what you make of it. Local knowledge is such a bonus in this role, and even better is having a bunch of contacts that will soon open doors and become your customers.
Sales experience is NOT mandatory but a great attitude and enthusiasm for meeting heaps of lovely people is. We are happy to show you the ropes of what it takes to be a killer booze purveyor for Young Henrys, and a positive outlook and friendly manner will take you far.
If you're keen to chat more, please shoot your details to [email protected] making sure you put your preferred region in the email. In the body of the email we'd also love to know a bit more about you, don't worry about a big formal cover letter, just answer the three questions below:
- What's your favourite type of moment to have a beer?
- What's your favourite album to listen through track by track?
- What's your three favourite pubs in your area?
Hopefully see you soon!