Melbourne brewery Cavalier is looking to boost its presence in the New South Wales market. If you'd like to help them do so then read on...
JOB DESCRIPTION: NSW CLIENT MANAGER
How Cavalier are you? join the cavalry today!
Cavalier Brewing is owned and operated by three friends who live, breathe, drink and create quality handcrafted beers. We built our business from the ground up: home brewers with a passion and drive to do something different. From running a business out of a large residential shed to gypsy brewing, to eventually designing and building our own brewery, we've done the hard yards and built a solid foundation in the process.
Cavalier has a strong, reputable brand within the industry, priding ourselves on beer quality, innovation, creativity and experience. We're also a relaxed team who certainly like to have fun, but we also love our job, are crazy passionate about beer and driven hard to push our business further in all aspects, including growth. Part of growing our business is getting the right team together and we now need a second person to join our sales team as a full time New South Wales sales representative and brand ambassador.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, driven individual to work closely with our Marketing and Sales Manager and team; the ability to sell ice to eskimos would be a plus. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow within our business, collect a vast craft beer knowledge, have the chance to sell and sample some of the countries most sought after limited release beers, learn from an experienced team, get insight from a multitude of breweries that we work with and do it all whilst having fun, lots of fun, then we are looking for you and please read on.
- Daily sales calls and venue call outs
- Creating strong customer relationships and maintaining customer base
- Monthly sales and KPI targets
- Weekly in-store tastings
- Events and beer festivals
- Social media check-ins and presence
- Raising brand awareness
- Opportunity to grow within Cavalier
- Commission incentives
- Mobile phone, tablet and uniform supplied
- Full fuel allowance
- Opportunities to travel
- Some weekend work at beer festivals
- Sample and take home exceptional craft beers
- Must have proven previous sales experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to do small to media presentations to retailers, senior Managers and talk all things beer at festivals
- Able to work within a team environment and individually
- Current NSW drivers license
- Must have own vehicle
- Ability to do country trips and interstate travel
- Good time management skills
- Must have a good sense of humour
- Craft beer knowledge and or liquor industry experience
- Current New South Wales RSA
- Innovative, creative and pro-active work ethic
If this sounds like a job that fits your description perfectly, please apply immediately, we needed you on our team yesterday and this job vacancy won’t last long!
We look forward to hearing from you via email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is September 30, 2015.