Newstead Brewing is one of Brisbane's most substantial breweries, with homes in both Newstead and Milton.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a warehouse and logistics coordinator.
Job Description: Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator
Newstead Brewing Co is a Brisbane based family-owned business that has been producing its range of handcrafted ales and lagers since 2013. We are looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse & Logistics Co-ordinator to join our team.
You’ll need to hit the ground running and know what you’re doing. You’ll be required to work autonomously from our north side warehouse to ensure the organisation and dispatch of kegs, cartons and pallets. As such, the position is full-time and permanent, Monday to Friday with flexibility needed on start and finish times. It is an essential requirement that you have current MR Truck and forklift licences.
You’ll be cheerful, honest, reliable and physically fit. You will possess a flair for logic, crave a neat/tidy environment and understand stock rotation. You’ll be working closely with the management team as well as on your own for the main part. The role is a busy one and a calm temperament will be called for. It will not be frowned upon if your attention to detail and organisational skills are superior to the norm.
- Warehouse/Logistics operations
- Stock management, control and reporting
- Receiving and despatching goods (Goods In/Out)
- Delivering to/from customers and to our breweries
- Picking and packing orders
- Management of the company CHEP pallet account
Essential attributes required:
- Open Manual QLD Drivers Licence with clean driving record
- MR truck licence
- Forklift licence
- Previous warehouse management experience
- Familiarity with inventory systems and processes
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Health & Safety compliance
- First Aid Certificate
- Competent computer skills
- An interest in beer ideal but not essential
If this sounds like you, please register your interest with your CV/resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.