Sydney's Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel is closing in on 30 years of brewing.
It continues to brew beers for its pub in The Rocks in house and has some of them brewed under license for sale and distribution across Australia.
Now they're looking for a new Brand Ambassador to join the team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BEER AMBASSADOR / SALES
Sydney’s oldest continually licensed hotel and craft brewery, The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel, is a maker of fine 100% natural ales, server of delicious fare and purveyor of boutique Australian and International wines.
The Lord Nelson Brewery is currently looking for a sales person passionate about craft beer with good selling and relationship skills to help spread the word about our great ales through kegs sales. However, the role will definitely include all facets of our establishment and its national operation.
What we need:
- A good knowledge of the Australian craft beer and cider market
- The person must have experience in selling craft beer and or Boutique wine into Restaurants, Bars, Hotels and Retail
- This person will also help in the development of the packaged sales strategy / marketing / POS and all other aspects of the sales team
- The person must be a team player and work closely with all other departments within the company
- The candidate must have a superior work ethic, competitive nature and extreme passion for the Hospitality, Craft/Boutique manufacturing Industry
- Be mobile with ability to travel to meet customers, with Interstate travel required
- Be willing to assist with delivering kegs and cartons, along with other ad hoc duties as required
- Budget management experience
- Have been responsible for volume, distribution and execution of a market strategy
Included in the salary package are vehicle, iPad, phone, product training and all relevant material to gain knowledge and perform your tasks.
For all applications, please email email@example.com
All applications kept in the highest of confidentiality.
Closing date is September 11, 2015.