Shelter Brewing are based beside Busselton's famous jetty, where they operate a lively venue and brew beer for locals and tourists alike.
If you'd like to brew that beer, they're hiring.
Job Description: Brewer
Love working by the beach every day?
Passionate about beer & brewing?
Then the Shelter Brewing team would love to hear from you. We are seeking an Assistant Brewer to work in our brewing team on all things beer!
Driven by proud locals and a passion for great beer, Shelter Brewing sits proudly at the foot of the famous Busselton Jetty, providing beer, food and a good time to locals and long weekenders alike.
To be successful in this role you will be motivated and excited by the opportunity to contribute to leading and building a fun, supportive and hard-working team.
A few things you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of one-year brewing industry experience.
- Packaging experience (keg & can).
- Strong adherence to Brewery SOP's, OH&S and company policy.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- QC and record experience.
- Proven ability to work within a team and brewery environment.
- Strong understanding of brewery hygiene.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Driver's license.
In return we can offer you;
- Competitive industry salary.
- Flexible weekly roster to match your lifestyle.
- Opportunities to progress your career with one of WA's fastest-growing craft breweries.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A delicious staff meal per shift and a monthly beer allowance.
- The chance to work by the beach every day.
If you think you are perfect for this role then please apply including a resume and cover letter on why you’re the ideal candidate.