Wayward are based in Sydney's inner west but you'll find their beer a little further from home too.
If you'd like to sell that beer in Melbourne, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales Rep - Melbourne
Do you live and breathe craft beer? Do you want to work for an award-winning Sydney craft brewery owned and run by people who are passionate about making great beer? We’re looking for a motivated and experienced self-starter who can help us continue to grow the brand in Melbourne and beyond.
The role will entail working closely with and servicing the needs of existing accounts, while ensuring continued development and new customer acquisition within your territory. You'll also represent Wayward at events and generally be a very visible ambassador for the brand.
Ideally we’re looking for someone with previous experience selling beer, wine or spirits to bars and bottleshops who has a good list of contacts in the industry and can hit the ground running, but product knowledge, motivation and the right attitude can go a long way. So if you’ve got relevant sales experience or a background in a different aspect of the beer industry and think you’ve got what it takes to get out on the road and sell, then we’d love to hear from you as well.
- Building relationships in the on and off-premise trade
- Servicing accounts to deliver on sales targets and KPI's
- Activate new outlets within national accounts
- Perform merchandising activities in on and off-premise accounts
- Participate in promotion and activities to promote Wayward
- Sales administration and account management
- Managing and ordering stock as required into our VIC warehouse and ensuring stock is rotated and turned around in an appropriate timeframe
- Working with distribution partners to ensure adequate run rates are maintained across our ranges.
- Work festivals and events to generate brand awareness and customer tastings
- A passion for craft beer and good beer knowledge
- Proven track record in a sales role (FMCG preferred)
- Experience in the alcohol industry would be highly regarded
- A team player that loves working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Permanent resident (please do not otherwise apply)
- Very good communication and time-management skills
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Current Drivers Licence and Current RSA
- Understanding that this is not a 9-5 role and willingness to work when/as needed to achieve the outcomes including nights/weekends
On offer is an attractive starting salary, commensurate to experience level, as well as a vehicle, phone and laptop. You'll work harder than you ever have, achieve more than you ever thought possible and have a great time doing it.
Email your CV to email@example.com, along with a short description about why you are a perfect match and should be the next member of our team.
Applications close August 20, 2021.