Felons Brewing are located in an impressive brewery on the banks of the Brisbane River that sits beneath the Story Bridge.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a marketing manager.
Job Description: Marketing Manager
Felons Brewing Co. is a modern-day brewery nestled down under Story Bridge on the banks of the Brisbane River. Every day, we roll up our doors with a smile – brewing balanced beer which remains connected to nature and all that is good about Brisbane.
We’re on an exciting adventure of freedom and discovery and are seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Brand Director, you would be responsible for deleoping thoughtful and inspiring digital marketing plancs including the day-to-day management of the digital marketing function and the execution of all paid digital marketing, social media and E-commerce activities. If working for a vibrant, community orientated brewery sounds like the dream, apply now!
You Key Responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate and contribute to a culture of passion, quality, care and relentless dedication to making and sharing the highest quality beer and experiences.
- Develop and execute all digital brand comms.
- Conceptualise and implement innovative digital marketing campaigns to drive enquiries and footfall.
- Manage the brand’s online presence in all its components.
- Drive our social media strategy and ensure everyone who connects with Felons is responded too.
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team to schedule content, manage and implement EDMs.
- Manage photography assets for the group including management of photographers + briefing documents for any new photo or video shoots.
- Schedule digital content & set up promotions as required by the business.
- Manage and implement email marketing campaigns, segmenting the client database.
- End to end development and implementation of digital competitions run by Felons.
- Liaise regularly with the Brand Director to ensure the key objectives of the annual plan are being met.
- Create creative content via adobe platforms suitable for Felons campaigns.
- Manage the annual digital marketing budget.
- Create and deliver meaningful content for upcoming activations, new beer releases, brewery happenings, food pairings, etc.
- Track and measure the success of digital marketing campaigns and report findings to the Brand Director at the end of each business period.
- Coaching the team to consistently deliver world-class, memorable guest experiences with our brand.
What we’re looking for:
- Marketing Degree with four years’ experience within the industry.
- Good Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Listening, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Professionalism, Multi-tasking.
- Advanced adobe creative suite skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design, Microsoft Office Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Documentation Skills, Organization.
- Quality Focus. Problem-solving. Market Knowledge.
- Agency experience or to have worked with another liquor brand.
This is an opportunity to take your passion and knowledge to the next level. If you're ready for the adventure of a lifetime then click here to apply today.