CoConspirators Brewing are edging closer and closer to the day they open their brewpub in Brunswick and before they do, they have a number of roles they need to fill.
If you'd like to become their venue manager, head here, or if you'd like to join them as a brewer, read on.
Job Description: Brewer
CoConspirators Brewing Company is an independently owned brewing company established in 2016. To date we have contract brewed across Victoria and we are now opening our own venue.
We have a 195 capacity brewpub under construction in Victoria Street Brunswick and are looking for an experienced Brewer to come onboard, The 195 person capacity venue is set to open in summer ’21.
The role will involve brewing an ever-changing lineup of different beers across all styles. The role will be full-time Monday to Friday with some weekend work as required.
The core duties of the role will include wort production, CIPing and sanitising vessels, dry hopping, pitching yeast and yeasting off and managing waste water.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- Performing brewing and cellaring operations
- In depth knowledge of the brewing process
- Quality control & Sensory programs
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment for efficient operation
- Ability to operate to a standard operating procedure
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Actively participating in continuous improvement activities across safety, quality and efficiency
- Accurate and up to date record keeping
- Managing maintenance programs
- Recipe development
We are looking for a passionate brewer who is excited by the challenge of brewing a variety of beers and loves to collaborate and create high-quality, flavoursome beers.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Great communicator
- Team player
- Can-do attitude
- IBD diploma or equivalent brewing qualification or working towards the same
- Minimum three years brewing experience preferred.
Co-Conspirators Brewing Company has a focus on collaboration and the creation of great, innovative, consistently high quality beer. If this aligns with your values please apply. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit a cover letter and current CV. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the role please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conspiracy!