Over the years, Bright Brewery's venue has developed into one of the finest in Australia, combining bar, restaurant, brewery, beer gardens and terrace on the banks of the River Ovens.
Now they're on the hunt for someone to help them run it.
JOB DESCRIPTION: FLOOR MANAGER
Bright Brewery is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Floor Manager to assist in managing all food and beverage operations, lead our bar staff and deliver excellent customer service. The successful applicant will work closely with the Food and Beverage Manager, Head Chef and Bar Manager.
Skills and attributes required:
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to effectively prioritise and delegate tasks and manage time
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Ability to develop and document operating systems and procedures and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Mature attitude, honest, loyal and exceptional work ethic
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & POS skills
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
- A knowledge of, and passion for, craft beer and brewing is an advantage.
The position will involve evening and weekend hours, as well as working across public holidays.
A Full Position Description can be supplied on request by emailing email@example.com
Applications can be made confidentially by sending a cover letter addressing the above skills and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 3, 2015.