Cape Byron Distillery are based in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales where they make spirits on an old farm they've transformed back into a rainforest.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring.
Job Description: Procurement & Supply Chain Coordinator
We have an exciting new role available at Cape Byron Distillery, the home of Brookie’s Gin!
We are on the lookout for a Procurement & Supply Chain Coordinator that gets excited about problem-solving and systems and can get things from A to Z while ensuring everything from B to Y is accounted for
At Cape Byron Distillery, we are creating a new chapter in the book of Australian Distilleries. We produce spirits (Brookie’s Byron Gin) that are a true exploration & showcase of native flavours unique to the Northern Rivers Region (Byron Bay hinterland), with many sourced from the heart of our rainforest.
We are a family-owned & operated distillery, ingrained in our local community and are continuously seeking to positively impact our environment.
If you have a passion for excellence and sustainability paired with delicious, high-quality craft spirits, then this could be the role for you
Our successful applicant will have experience with stock management & logistics, share our values, our passions, love our spirits, understand what motivates us, and have a desire to be a key part of a growing team, and have the ability to take Cape Byron Distillery's supply chain to the next level.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee stock movement company-wide and ensure adherence to ATO requirements
- Negotiate all new and existing products and service costs across all departments.
- Ensure working with local suppliers/farmers and indigenous businesses are a priority
- Quality, Ethics & Sustainability are all to be considered in high regard when reviewing all products and service providers
- Overseeing the receival & placement of all Cape Byron Distillery Purchase Orders
- Manage all Export & Import logistics
- Manage regular utility & service reviews i.e. Solar, Gas, Logistics Partners, etc. to ensure competitiveness
What you will bring to the table
- A strong understanding and knowledge of procurement concepts, processes, supply chain activities, and trends
- Experience in logistics & stock management
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft suite & ERP systems
- Hold excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a strong team player with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time position based in the stunning hinterland of Byron Bay surrounded by rainforest, where you can make a difference.
Sound like the perfect job for you?
Jump on our website to see what we are all about, and apply now with your resume and a cover letter explaining what you can bring to Cape Byron Distillery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications accompanied by a cover letter will be considered.