Killer Sprocket have grown from nomadic brewers to owners of their own brewery and venue in Melbourne's east and are preparing to come out of the blocks all guns blazing as COVID restrictions ease.
If you'd like to help them in their mission, they're taking on a sales account manager for Melbourne.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – MELBOURNE
At Killer Sprocket we have been brewing malt driven ales for over eight years. We are currently supplying to independent beer fans at selected venues throughout Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, WA and ACT.
Starting out as a contract/client brewer, in 2019 we put down roots in Bayswater North. As COVID-19 restrictions ease, we are looking to increase production and expand our distribution and team.
This position is an energetic role that focuses on increasing sales and brand awareness across Melbourne hospitality venues and retailers while growing relationships across the industry.
Experience preferred but will consider all applications.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team to exceed expectations for both clients and partners
- Meet budgets, sales targets and KPIs
- Liaise with existing and new clients in both on and off premise venues
- Organise and attend tastings, festivals and other events
- Relevant experience in sales, beer, hospitality or related FMCG
- Experience in establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Proven sales record and ability to independently manage a territory (preferable)
- Established relationships in the Victorian craft beer market (preferable)
- Full driver licence
- Hold a current Victorian RSA
- Ability to take instruction and feedback
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and improvise when required
This is a full-time, permanent position that will involve after hours and weekend work on some occasions. We are an equal opportunities employer.
A highly competitive remuneration package is available for the right applicant including:
- Base salary plus commission, commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours
- Performance-based incentive program
- Tools of the trade
- Company car or vehicle allowance
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.