Sydney Brewery are an award-winning brewery with homes in both Sydney and the Hunter Valley.
If you'd like to join them in the Hunter, they're hiring a packaging operator.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PACKAGING OPERATOR
Sydney Brewery Hunter Valley has an opportunity for a Packaging Operator to join the team which is based at Lovedale in the Hunter Valley NSW. The position would be casual with potential to be full time and would report directly to the Packaging Manager.
The role of the Packaging Operator would be to perform day to day operations on packaging lines.
The chosen applicant would be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Operation of the packaging lines (canning, bottling and kegging)
- Tank and equipment cleaning
- Cellar operations including cleaning, sanitation and product transfers
- Performing quality control and maintenance tasks
- Represent the company at various events
The ideal applicant would have:
- A passion for quality beers and cider
- A strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible to work around production requirements
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Forklift license preferred
- Drivers License
- Ideally relevant industry experience
All applications should be submitted by email. Please include with your application a cover letter and resume including references.
Please forward your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.