Young Henrys were born in Newtown but you'll find their beer, cider and spirits across the country.
If you'd like to help sell that booze in South Australia, they'd like to hear from you.
Job Description: PURVEYOR OF BOOZE
Young Henrys is looking for a lovely local to become the next Purveyor of Beer, Cider and Spirits for the following area:
- Adelaide and South Australia.
To be a winner in this role you must...
- Be passionate about quality booze.
- Know the industry of beer, booze in general or hospitality and bottle shops.
- Be self-sufficient and self-motivating and able to use your initiative.
- Be able to bring us ideas and local knowledge.
- Have a current driver's license.
- Love chatting to awesome humans.
We’ll back you to the hilt, but it’ll 100% be what you make of it. Local knowledge is such a bonus in this role, and even better is having a bunch of contacts that will soon open doors and become your customers.
Sales experience is NOT mandatory but a great attitude and enthusiasm for meeting heaps of lovely people is. We are happy to show you the ropes of what it takes to be a killer booze purveyor for Young Henrys, and a positive outlook and friendly manner will take you far.
If you're keen to chat more, please shoot your details to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you put your preferred region in the email. In the body of the email we'd also love to know a bit more about you, don't worry about a big formal cover letter, just answer the three questions below:
- What's your favourite type of moment to have a beer?
- What's your favourite album to listen through track by track?
- What's your three favourite pubs in your area?