Current Champion Small Australian Brewery Boatrocker is embarking on a major barrel program at its Braeside brewery.
In the centre of its Barrel Room is a 15-tap bar and they're looking for staff to run it for them.
If you fancy working at this unique venue, they want to hear from you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BAR STAFF
Boatrocker are excited to announce the imminent opening of our Barrel Room bar. Based in the brewing centre of the universe – Braeside – we will be opening up our Barrel Room to showcase the amazing beers produced by our very charming and talented brewers.
So, here’s what we need from you…….
- A real interest in craft beer and brewing.
- A solid history in hospitality.
- Immaculate presentation and fantastic communication skills
- You’re 18 years of age or over
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- A current Food Handlers certificate
And here’s what we have on offer……
- The opportunity to work with one of the country’s best brewers
- Ongoing training; beer styles, brewing process, correct beer service
- A great environment, surrounded by 300+ barrels of beer (it smells amazing!) and working with some great hospo types
- The chance to be a founding Boatrocker Barrel Room staff member
- And of course, beer!
We are embarking on a brewing journey that will see Boatrocker produce many rare and unusual beer styles as well as the more familiar and conventional styles. You will need to be open minded and prepared to learn about some very unique and cutting edge beers.
We are offering casual/part-time positions. Out trading hours will be 4pm to 11pm Thursday and Friday and midday to 8pm on the weekends.
Boatrockers need to be flexible and willing to perform many different tasks.
Positions available include bar staff, bussies, food service and food preparation.
If you think this is for you, please send a short cover letter answering the questions below and your CV to email@example.com
Bear in mind:
- Do you have a current RSA certificate?
- Do you have a current Food Handlers certificate?
- What hours/days are you available to work?
- What is you visa status (if applicable)