Nail Brewing are pioneers of the WA craft beer scene, responsible for brewing a number of iconic beers, from their original Nail Ale through Clout Stout and Nail Red to VPA.
They're looking to add a sales rep to the team to service the south of Perth.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PERTH SALES REP
Year after year, Nail Brewing keeps bringing out new beers that capture drinkers' imaginations, from Clout Stout to its Red Ale, VPA, Super VPA and more. If you'd like to help bring more of those beers to the people of Perth, drop them a line as they're hiring a sales rep.
Nail Brewing is an independent, family owned brewery in Bassendean that started in 2000. We are proud to brew local craft beer that has been awarded by judges and loved by our locals for many years.
We are seeking a full-time brewery representative in Perth who will help grow our brand and provide dedicated support to existing and potential customers.
To be successful in this role you must be a highly motivated, results driven individual who can work independently. We are looking for someone who is passionate about craft beer with a preference to someone with experience in sales.
We are looking for someone who can establish and maintain positive trade relationships and achieve sales results which will be a key measure of performance. Strong communication and organisational skills are a necessity, experience in the hospitality and or liquor FMCG industry desirable.
- Represent Nail Brewing to existing and potential customers
- Increase distribution points and sales volumes
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Increase brand awareness consistent with brand values
- On and off premise tastings, including setting up and staffing events when needed
- Weekly reporting including planned calls and sales results
- Other ad hoc duties as required from time to time
Relevant Experience and Attributes:
- An understanding and passion for craft beer
- Results driven
- Must have a high level of communication and organisation skills
- Must be flexible with hours as some weekend, night or public holiday work will be required
- Experience in the liquor sales, FMCG and/or hospitality industry is highly desirable
If you love craft beer and believe you have the personality and skills to represent Nail Brewing successfully we are keen to talk to you.
Apply now with your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Friday, January 28, 2022.