Two Birds launched more than a decade ago as Australia's first female-founded brewing company and today they're a part of the Lion family.
If you'd like to lead up marketing and events for the brewery, they're hiring.
Job Description: Marketing & Events Coordinator
Two Birds Brewing is Australia’s first female-founded brewing company, trailblazing our way into the record books by developing sophisticated, approachable beers in our award-winning brewery that embraces everything that is good about the craft beer industry in Australia. As part of the Lion family, we join other great beer brands like Fixation Brewing Co and Stone & Wood in making the freshest, best quality brews for our drinkers to enjoy!
This is a special role for someone who shares our values in equality, individuality, creativity and hopefully appreciates a beer or two! We’re seeking an energetic, self-motivated and tech-savvy Marketing Coordinator, who will be an integral member of the Melbourne based team. The position is for an all-rounder who is keen to learn and develop their marketing skills with an evolving craft brewery.
The key focus of this role is:
- Create and own all content across all platforms, in line with the marketing plan and have an eye for capturing interesting content from the daily operations of the brewery, our customers and our beers in the wild
- Manage all communication and enquiries
- Assist with development of all marketing collateral, including design, printing and briefing artwork to designers
- Generate well written copy and have a flair for creative content that’s on brand for labels, PR campaigns, EDM’s and more
- Keep up to date with digital marketing technology and apps, measuring the success of posts and content
- Update the website and all social media channels to keep things fresh and engaging
- Initiate and lead events nationally and assist the Road Crew to deliver successful events
- Coordinate ordering & management of all marketing & merchandise related material for the Tasting Room and Road Crew sales team
- Streamline processes and improve the overall efficiency of marketing related tasks
This is the job for you if you have strong administrative and planning skills combined with solid experience as a marketing assistant. Excellent communication skills are a must as well as creative flair, follow through and really engaging with and caring about a brand that is built not just on great products, but people, community, experiences, and amazing stories. Being confident and capable in working autonomously is important, and this is an ideal career step for a Marketing Assistant looking to take on larger scope and have a direct impact on the brand and its growth.
Our team are a friendly bunch who enjoy working in a casual office environment at our light filled brewery and tasting room – The Nest – in Spotswood.
Hop on our website to find out more about us, then apply by emailing a cover letter of why you’d like to be a part of the Two Birds Brewing team, along with your CV to email@example.com including “Marketing & Events Coordinator” in the subject line.
Applications close January 21, 2022.