Hawkesbury Brewing Company are in the final stages of finishing their major production site on NSW's Central Coast, which does more than just make beer.
As they ramp up, they're hiring both a brewer and a cellar hand.
Job Description: Brewer & Cellar Hand
Hawkesbury Brewing Company is in the final stages of completing a new multi beverage site at Lisarow on the Central Coast. The site has been set up to be one of the most flexible manufacturing sites in Australia; we make Beer, Wine, RTD’s and have a Creamery on-site and a Distillery to be completed next year. The site has all the brewing and processing capability plus 10 pack lines allowing us to produce most pack formats and 1.5 million L of tank capacity.
We have two great full-time opportunities for a cellar hand/brewer to join the Hawkesbury team. Brewing experience isn’t essential as both on the job training and opportunities for formal education are available. If you’re a motivated and hard-working individual with an interest in brewing and science this would be a great place to start your career with plenty of opportunities in a rapidly growing business.
- Cellar work
- Record keeping
- Quality testing
- Reliable/Ability to work shift work
- Great communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Good time management
- Attention to detail and record keeping
- Motivated and physically fit
- Australian citizenship/residency or valid existing Australian work Visa
- Commercial brewing/blending experience
- Formal brewing qualifications
- Relevant tertiary education
- Forklift licence
Remuneration - $55,000 to $75,000 per annum
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.