Mountain Goat launched back in 1997, making them true Australian pioneers when it comes to craft beer.
If you'd like to join their sales team, they're hiring in Victoria and Queensland. You can read about the Victorian role here; for Queensland, read on.
Job Description: Sales Representative/Ambassador
This year Mountain Goat will celebrate 25 years of rich history within the Australian craft beer landscape. Mountain Goat Beer continues to grow rapidly and to support this growth we are adding to our team in one of the fastest-growing craft beer markets in Queensland.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager your key objectives will be to drive sales and market Mountain Goat products across the on-premise and retail channels throughout your geographical territory.
- Sales across our diverse portfolio of products to pubs, bars, restaurants, cafes, live music venues and retail outlets.
- Develop new relationships by seeking out key licensed venues to partner with to advocate our brand.
- Celebrate our range by ensuring a deep knowledge of our products and showcase our range of beer and spirits.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure you deliver on state and individual KPI's
- You will be the face of Mountain Goat at various events and activations
This position requires a highly motivated person who is great at building and maintaining relationships, an excellent communicator and a strong problem solver.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following qualifications and experience:
- A passion for craft beer.
- Strong sales and marketing experience.
- Previous liquor industry experience.
- Previous Area Manager experience.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Current Australian drivers licence.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
If you think you are a great fit for this role then please forward your application including CV to email@example.com.