Two Birds and Fixation are brands Melbourne's craft beer lovers know well. Since early 2021, they've both been members of the Fermentum Group, and now Lion following last year's high profile acquisition.
As 2022 warms up, they're hiring a brand manager to work with both breweries.
Job Description: Brand Manager
As part of the Fermentum Family that includes Stone & Wood and Little Dragon, Two Birds Brewing and Fixation Brewing Co’s are two brands that have really embedded themselves into the Melbourne beer landscape over the last 5-10 years. They play big roles in the communities around them, shining a light on what it really means to be a village brewery – in a rather large village.
To continue the journey these two breweries have been on, we need a Brand Manager who shares our values in equality, individuality, creativity and hopefully appreciates a beer or two! We’re seeking an energetic, self-motivated and social media savvy individual with strong experience in marketing brands for conscious growth.
The key focus of this role is:
- Lead the development of all marketing collateral, including design, printing and briefing
- Generate well written copy to showcase your flair for creative content that’s on brand for labels, PR campaigns, EDM’s and more
- Manage budget for social media channels across both brands
- Drive creative direction for engaging digital content to build brand reach and awareness across all platforms and social media channels
- Develop and lead strategies nationally in partnership with the Road Crew to deliver successful branded events
- Work with the management team on all new product roll outs
- Engage with our drinkers and customers while managing email and social media communications
- Act as a media liaison for all beer releases, major events and partnerships
- Coordinate sponsorship activities
- Support the team in developing unique and effective marketing strategies in line with the strategic plan
This is the job for you if you believe you have the skills to deliver exceptional product launches across multiple channels and venues while acting as a brand champion across all functions of the role. Ideally, you’ll have solid aligned experience in a similar FMCG role with a few years under your belt. Excellent communication skills are also a must, as well as creative flair, follow through and the ability to really engage with and care about brands that are built not just on great products, but people, community and experiences.
Our team are a friendly bunch who enjoy working in a casual office environment at our light-filled brewery and tasting room. This is a full-time role working primarily out of The Nest in Spotswood, but will also involve travel and connection with the Incubator brewery in Collingwood.
Hop on our websites to find out more about us, then apply by emailing a cover letter of why you’d like to be a part of the Two Birds & Fixation team, along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close February 25, 2022.