Hawkers are celebrating after claiming the Champion Large Australian Brewery title at the prestigious Australian International Beer Awards.
And they're hiring in sales too, with roles on offer in Adelaide and Brisbane.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REPS – SA & QLD
Hawkers are growing and are looking to take on two new reps, one based in Adelaide and one based in Brisbane.
This is a chance to be a part of one of Australia's Champion Large and Champion Victorian Brewery.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will include:
- Sales of Hawkers Beer to QLD or SA
- Pursue new on & off-premise distribution
- Call on existing accounts to retain/develop existing distribution, secure new distribution, make timely presentations and introduce new and “limited release” beers
- Execute weekly on and off-premise promotions and periodic special events that generate brand awareness and consumer sampling, as well as new distribution at target accounts
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with account staff
- Work with other members of the Hawkers team to execute/achieve the sales plan
- Complete necessary administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you and your territory
- Brand building and representation
- Ensure proper merchandising of point of sale and display materials in the on and off-premise
- Organise and represent Hawkers at beer festivals and events
- Have some fun while taking the road less travelled!
What you bring to the role:
- Prior experience in a sales position experience preferred but the right attitude is required
- Strong oral communication skills: ability to talk to others to convey information effectively; strong written communication skills
- Strong persuasion skills: ability to influence others' decision making or persuading others to change their minds or behaviour
- Excellent time management skills: able to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills: able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Proficiency with personal computers/laptops and associated programs, CRM experience preferred
- Current Australian driver's licence and current RSA
This role is full-time. Salary package will be commensurate with experience, skills and abilities. Package includes car, computer, phone, etc… and beer for personal consumption and product knowledge.
Email your CV to email@example.com along with a short description about why you are the right fit for Hawkers.
We treat all applications with strict confidentiality regardless of the outcome.
Applications close June 30, 2022.