Colonial Brewing are one of the country's biggest independent breweries and have homes on two sides of Australia.
If you have a creative flair and a love for social media and content creation, they might have the perfect role for you.
Job Description: Creative Designer
Colonial Brewing Co opened its doors in Margaret River in 2004 and has recently expanded to the East coast of Australia, residing in Port Melbourne. With an increasing product range and an evolving beer program, Colonial Brewing Co is in a strong expansion stage looking for an in-house creative designer to focus on graphic design, social media content and sales support.
Reporting to the National Marketing and Communications Manager this diverse role is perfect for a Graphic Designer looking to take work in a small dynamic team, be creative and gain national experience across a locally owned brand. Based at the brewery in Port Melbourne, we are looking for a passionate creative that can wear multiple hats across graphic design and content creation.
If you have a ...
- An eye for detail
- A creative personality who is happy to think outside of the box
- A team player who will step outside of day-to-day tasks every now and then
- Understanding of content creation and social media
- A jack of all trades
Please keep reading.
- Manage and implement brand identity and codes into briefed artwork
- Graphic Design across CBCo Brand, Port Melbourne and Margaret River Venues
- Social Media strategy and content creation of @cbco_ Instagram account, PM/MR Facebook accounts and CBCo Linkedin account. Working closely with Marketing Executive
- Creation of content for new beer releases, brewery and venue via mobile phone
- Brief and work with digital and creative agencies and marketing campaigns
- Assist Sales team for all POS and Merchandise design requirements for customers
- 2+ Years of experience using Abobe products
- Ability to film and edit content for social media on a phone
Hours of Work:
Full time position with flexibility to work outside of general working hours including weekends and beer festivals when required.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.