Sister and brother team Sharon and Matt Bradshaw took over an old General Store in the Otway Ranges and have turned it into one of the cutest microbreweries in the country.
Forrest Brewery opened its doors late in 2010 and started brewing a range of traditional ales while serving up quality, wholesome, rustic fare in its cafe / restaurant for beer lovers, tourists and the mountain bike riders flocking to the region’s outstanding tracks.
They’ve since added a wide range of seasonals and started sending their beers out across Victoria.
And now they’re looking for someone who fancies a lifestyle change with a move to the country to head up their front of house team.
Job Description: Cafe / Restaurant Manager
- Career â Life Style Opportunity
- Four days a week
- Attractive Salary Package
The Forrest Brewing Company is looking for an experienced, highly motivated and reliable cafÃ© â restaurant professional to lead and manage our small team of five to ten FOH staff. This is a hands-on position, so itâs important that you are a strong leader & communicator, have excellent personal presentation and an ability to develop relationships with staff and customers. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of service, team management and destination development. The role requires a person who can lead and promote a vibrant and exciting working environment.Â
The successful applicant will have:
- 3-5 years in restaurant management
- A passion for craft beer
- Cellar management experience
- POS management and administration abilities
- Proven experience in leading, managing and motivating staff
- Barista skills an advantage
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Financial skills and a profit driven approach
- Will live within the region or be willing to relocate
Salary: $45,000 – $60,000 pkg, dependent on experience
Hours: Thursday to Sunday – 38hrs per week
Email an application detailing your experience to email@example.com.