Beer Cartel is one of the leading craft beer retailers in Australia, combining a store in Sydney, with an impressive online operation.
They're looking for a enthusiastic beer lover to join their team running the store in Artarmon.
JOB DESCRIPTION: STORE MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER
Is your Facebook feed filled with craft beer related news? Are you always seeking out the latest craft beer releases? Is craft beer really your thing and not just a cool beverage to drink? Do you Check-in on Untappd? If yes, then we'd love to hear from you.…
Beer Cartel is Australia’s leading craft beer retailer, selling 1,100 different craft beers in our Sydney store and online through our website BeerCartel.com.au.
We’re expanding our team and looking for a first class performer who can become the best in their field. This position is for a Craft Beer Store Manager / Assistant Manager, working across all aspects of the business from in store sales, to helping curate our craft beer list, as well as working across fulfilment, logistics, inventory and customer service.
If you’re a highly motivated individual, this role offers you exciting long-term prospects with one of Australia’s most innovative craft beer retailers.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day running of the store and warehouse, supporting sales in store and online.
- Provide great customer service to our store and online customers alike.
- Work directly with suppliers, managing inventory and stock ordering.
- Assist in sourcing great new craft beers and curating our craft beer list.
- Work across any other aspects of the business as required such as marketing, events and social media.
- Craft Beer. You are so passionate about craft beer you want to make a career out of it.
- People focused. You’re naturally great at dealing with people; whether talking to customers, dealing with suppliers or sourcing new products.
- Problem solver. You recognize that not every situation has a road map, and are ready to face new problems and think of solutions independently.
- Highly organised multitasker. You are able to deal with the challenges of multiple tasks at the same time.
- Motivated. You are enthusiastic individual that has the ability to work on your own as well as within a team.
- Experience in retail. You have previous bottleshop/retail experience which you can bring to the role.
- Full time salary – remuneration based on experience
- Staff benefits – discounts on craft beers + access to industry only events
- Opportunity to grow into a more senior role in time
Think you have what it takes? Send us your CV to email@example.com.