Victoria has long had the most microbreweries and led the way for craft beer in Australia, yet it's not had as many brewpubs as one might expect.
That's changing fast though, with Bodriggy in Abbotsford set to open in the middle of 2016. Hence, they're after a rep.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP
An exciting opportunity has popped up for the right candidate to kick off our sales campaign through out Melbourne.
We are seeking someone with:
- A passion and understanding of craft beer
- Two or more years sales experience
- A drive to achieve goals and hit targets
- The ability to work within a growing team
Your roles will include:
- Setting up and then undertaking Bodriggy’s sales campaign through out Melbourne
- Building brand awareness
- A minimum amount of calls and drop ins per week
- Venue and bottle shop tastings
- Helping to build Bodriggy's social media
- Achieving sales targets
- Helping set up the new brewpub
- Contributing ideas towards brands
Bodriggy is setting up a large brewpub in Abbotsford with work due to commence in June. We are looking for someone to closely work with the brewer and build a brand from the ground up.
The right candidate will receive an attractive package and the opportunity to work their way up the ranks in the company.
If you think you have what it takes please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close end of June 2016.