Felons Brewing is located at the Howard Smith Wharves, a recently redeveloped part of Brisbane that's turned a once underutilised part of the city into a new destination.
If you want to join the brewery, currently the Felons team is looking to grow. You can read about what Felons is looking for in its brewers here or, if you'd like to become a Felons beer ambassador, read on.
Job Description: Beer Ambassador
Calling passionate, enthusiastic and driven people who love beer!
Felons Brewing Co is modern-day brewery now open on the banks of the Brisbane river. With the response we have had from the Brisbane community we are now looking for a Beer Ambassador to join the Felonry in early 2019.
Named after the Four Felons who were the first settlers to discover the Brisbane river, we are inspired by their spirit of freedom & discovery to brew beer for everyone and anyone. We embrace the traditions of the past while being inspired by the present to brew balanced and natural beers of no fuss. Our brewery is a hub for the community, welcoming everyone to experience the sights, smells and importantly tastes of a working brewery.
We love nothing more than building knowledge and passion in our people, customers and guests and this role will be a proud educator and ambassador for the brewery. You will be working alongside passionate industry professionals, in an iconic location at one of Brisbane’s newest breweries. The role will support our hospitality operations across the brewery and our wholesale customers as we spread our wings beyond our home.
The responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a dynamic calendar of interesting beer events.
- Being the go-to for all beer knowledge and education for Felons Brewing Co.
- Developing and executing training programs for internal and external stakeholders.
- In trade ambassador for the brewery, supporting our sales team and customers.
- Developing and executing beer events and activations on and off site.
- Partnering the Marketing team.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion and knowledge for good beer.
- Previous experience in a similar role in either hospitality, events or marketing.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong networking ability and existing connection in the Brisbane hospitality scene.
- Ability to work independently and deliver results.
- Flexible work schedule, including weekend and evening hours.
If the opportunity and thought of being a part of the Felonry gets you excited, please click here and apply today.