If you've got sales experience and want to join the brewery, they're hiring a national key account manager.
Job Description: National Key Account Manager - On Premise
Tribe is Australia’s most innovative, agile and disruptive brewing collective. Independent to the core, we exist to drive the rising tide, knocking down barriers and bridging gaps that would otherwise exist to drink better and drink different.
Our products are brewed by many hands, our passionate and agile team have the capacity to flex from small-batch to large-volume production, all the while staying true to the care and curiosity that makes Tribe the brewing partner delivering craftsmanship at every level.
Tribe Breweries is home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. As a young, independent company we have the freedom to move to our own beat, and the drive to move at pace. As we accelerate our growth, we welcome others on our journey – gathering momentum and paving the road to succeed together.
Are you with us?
About the role
The role of National Key Account Manager On-Premise is a new role for us. It exists to design, deliver and manage the national strategy and portfolio of on-premise key accounts; seeking out new business with Australia’s most successful and influential hospitality groups, and managing and developing existing business to deliver on our vision.
Based in Marrickville, the home of the craft beer revolution in Sydney, the role will be charged with the responsibility of partnering with the people who rule venues in our country, ensuring Tribe brands are the drop of choice in all the right places.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain positive and productive strategic partnerships with national on-premise key accounts to deliver on KPIs;
- Development and implementation of sales plans and tactics, setting short- and long-term strategies as appropriate for each region and customer;
- Conducting business, promotional and pouring contract reviews on a regular basis to deliver an exceptional service and agreed outcomes;
- Innovation on consumer trends – identify white space opportunities across categories to ensure Tribe is seen as the total beverage innovation leader.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Minimum of five years on-premise account sales experience in FMCG, working with a premium beverage or food product;
- Global exposure and/or understanding of consumer trends, emerging categories and markets for food and beverage;
- Strong and effective communicator and influencer (able to sell a vision and win the support of sales and customers);
- Entrepreneurial personality, hungry for results and success both personally and for the organisation;
- A solid understanding of financial data, and ability to talk numbers and deliver to targets.
Culture fit is key - with a flat management structure and driven by our thirst to succeed, we recruit Tribe members who are collaborative, credible, candid and cool. Don't just send us a resume, tell us a story about you that shows you are one of us, and the one we should partner with for this role. Please send applications to email@example.com.
Close of applications date is February 28, 2019.