Based in the heart of Brunswick, Thunder Road brews both a well-established core range alongside a diverse lineup of limited releases.
If you want to help sell that beer across Melbourne, the brewery is looking to expand its sales team.
Job Description: Account Manager / Beer Sales
Thunder Road Brewing Co. is a locally owned brewery located in the heart of Brunswick who started brewing great Aussie craft beer back in 2010. Proud of our products and our history which we continue to build, it is integral to us that our quality plays a major part in our success. Over the years we have been honoured to be recognised for our hard work including Champion Medium Brewery at the AIBA awards (back to back in 2014 and 2015). Moving forward, we aim to maintain this approach and continue to be known as leading the way in the industry.
Being a locally owned independent brewery it is essential to us that our customer service is of the highest standard. Our quality products partnered with our excellent customer service is a defining reason for why we stand out from the rest of the industry.
2019 is shaping up to be a big year for Thunder Road and as a result we are looking to expand on our on premise sales team with a super star of the industry that can bring business and immediate success to the role.
Relevant Experience & Attributes:
- An understanding and love of craft beer
- Sales experience in the beer / liquor industry
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced business
- Network within the territory
- Self-motivated with the ability to structure and organise own work outcomes
- Team player
Key role tasks:
- Minimum number of daily sales calls;
- Achieve sales targets & distribution KPI's;
- Maintain territory database;
- Beer Festivals & Events as required;
- Raise brand awareness within the territory.
Why Thunder Road?
- Great company culture and fantastic people;
- Award winning beers ;
- Environmentally and socially conscious business;
- Competitive remuneration package (base salary, super, incentive scheme, fully expensed company car plus phone and pad).
If you are passionate about beer and think you fit the bill, we want to hear from you!
Please send applications to email@example.com.
Close of applications date is February 28, 2019.