It seems they've been keeping themselves busy at Two Birds over the last few months; the Spotswood taproom's had a major revamp and plenty of limited release beers have been flying out of the brewery too.
If you want to join the fun, they're hiring a new marketing and events assistant.
Job Description: Marketing & Events Assistant (Melbourne)
Two Birds are seeking an energetic, self-motivated and tech savvy Marketing Assistant, who will be an integral member of the Melbourne based team. The position is for an all-rounder who is keen to learn and develop their marketing skills, with an evolving Independent craft brewery.
Two Birds Brewing was established in 2011, and we have paved the way as Australia’s first female owned brewery. We’ve built a solid business, with national distribution and a lively Brewery and Tasting Room in Melbourne. This role will be dynamic and fast paced, as you help build the brand and provide assistance to a small tight knit team, who are located in multiple cities.
- Assist with development of the Marketing plans, content calendars and promotional programs.
- Assist with development of all Marketing collateral, including design, printing and briefing artwork to external agencies.
- Create content for all social media platforms in line with the marketing plan and have an eye for capturing interesting content from the daily operations of the brewery, our customers and our beers in the wild.
- Manage all communication and enquiries in a timely manner that come in via social media, the website and general email channels. Make a good first impression!
- Keep up to date with digital marketing technology and apps and be ready to measure the success of posts and content, as a means to develop and inform the marketing plan.
- Update the website and all social media channels to ensure it’s fresh and maximising traffic at all times.
- Coordinate planning and setups for events nationally and assist Ambassadors to deliver successful events, every time.
- Coordinate ordering & management of all marketing & merchandise related material for the Tasting Room, Craft Beer Ambassadors and Distributors.
- Streamline processes and improve the overall efficiency of marketing related tasks.
- Strong planning and follow up ability and openness to take on a variety of marketing and event related tasks to learn all aspects of marketing across the business.
- A strong administrative knowledge including advanced skills in Google Apps.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A desire to be part of small marketing team.
- Flexible working hours and must be open to being contactable 7 days.
If you would enjoy working in a casual, yet professional office where you can learn the business and see the impact of your work, this is a great opportunity for you. The role reports to the co-owner, who is based in the Perth office, so you must be able to work autonomously. The role would suit a marketing graduate or uni student looking to get a head start in their marketing career.
Email a short summary of why you’d like to be a part of the Two Birds Brewing team, along with your CV to email@example.com, including “Marketing & Events Assistant” in the subject line.
Applications close Friday, March 8 2019.