South Australia's Mismatch Brewing had an impressive 2018 that included building a new brewery in the Adelaide Hills and having their Lager declared Champion Australian Beer at The Indies.
If you'd like to be a part of the Mismatch story in 2019, they're hiring cellar person.
Job Description: Brewery Cellar Person
Mismatch Brewing Company is a South Australian based craft brewer formed in 2013 which has experienced rapid growth over the past 2 years. The company has recently commissioned a new 35HL brewery and has opened a cellar door at Lot 100 in the beautiful Adelaide Hills. With the launch of the brewery and with solid growth month after month the company requires an important position to be filled.
We require a gun cellar person to get our products ready for packaging. This is a key role vital to the quality of our beer. This person will work closely with the brewers, lab and packaging manager to maximise the volume and quality of beer produced. If you’re excited by this position then keep on reading.
The right person will have the following attributes:
- Experience in a brewery cellar, as you’ll be hitting the ground running
- Experience with filtration favourable (including centrifuge)
- Follow instructions precisely
- Multitask in a fast-paced production brewery environment
- Great communication skills
- Reliable time management
- Flexibility with changing shifts to meet tight deadlines
- Problem solve and logical thinker when mechanical problems arise
- Meticulously clean
- Follow safe work procedures
- Brewing experience favourable as your role may cross over as production brewer where required
- Works hard but enjoys a beer at the end of a long day
We can’t wait for you to join our team!
Please send all resumes to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.
Close of application date is March 15, 2019.