Southern Bay is one of Victoria's longest-established independent breweries, with a history that stretches back to the 1980s.
If you want to help brew their beers, they're looking to hire new brewers.
Job Description: Experienced Brewers
Due to the ongoing development and investment in the business, Southern Bay Brewery requires experienced brewers to join our talented team. The positions will have an immediate start, so the successful candidates need all-round brewery experience to hit the ground running.
- Passion for craft beer and brewing
- Previous brewing experience in a commercial brewery
- Strong work ethic
- Fit and able to undertake a range of duties in a physically demanding brewery
- Strong problem solving skills
Other desirable attributes:
- Tertiary brewing qualifications
- Experienced in the development of beer recipes
- Can demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude
- Has a desire to learn and further their brewing experiences
- Forklift licence
- Other relevant qualifications (confined space, boiler operation etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to get into a thriving and growing business. You will be part of a team of brewers and have boundless opportunities to learn and improve your skills in all areas of the business. We support ongoing training and the salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
Interested applicants should email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close on March 6, 2019.