Sydney's Sauce Brewing is one of the breweries that's turned the city's inner west into a craft beer haven, specialising in hop forward beers.
If you'd like to help get their beers into the hands of more people around its home state, the brewery is looking for a new sales manager.
Territory Sales Manager (On-Premise)
Sauce Brewing Co is one of Australia’s most exciting craft breweries. Our brewery is in the heart of Australia’s craft-beer capital – Marrickville in Sydney’s inner-west.
We are a small team of passionate people, producing some of the best beers (we think) this side of Pluto. We have a solid core range and a regular special batch program.
Sauce is now well established and enjoys a strong brand presence nationwide. We are seeking an energetic and experienced on-premise sales professional to really ramp up our keg sales in NSW. As part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture, the successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and driven.
This is your opportunity to join one of the up and coming leaders of the independent brewing industry.
- Have a passion for craft beer and knowledge of the major styles
- Have significant business development experience in the on-premise liquor industry
- Have existing relationships and a solid knowledge of key venues in and around Sydney
- Have expert negotiating and relationship management skills
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be disciplined and able to self-manage your daily activities
- Be able to think commercially and strategically
About the role
This high growth role will see you selling our range of premium craft beers into venues in Sydney and beyond. You will:
- Develop strong and influential relationships with key customers, both new and existing
- Deliver strong on-premise sales growth in line with targets
- Represent the brewery at promotional events and festivals
What’s in it for you:
- A genuine opportunity to make an impact in a progressive business
- A no-nonsense flat structure and a great team culture
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive base plus bonuses and car allowance.
- Opportunity for advancement to a national management role
- Have a current driver’s license & vehicle
- Have a NSW RSA
- Be able to work flexible hours
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.
Previous experience selling beer or alcohol in a B2B on-premise role is a must.
We are a dynamic team. We all pitch in to get the job done, but we also know how to have a good time – we’re in the business of beer after all!
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, and tell us a bit about yourself – tell us why you'd be perfect for the role.
Applications close on March 31, 2019.