St Andrews Beach has turned one of Victoria's most storied thoroughbred horse training facilities into a popular brewery on the Mornington Peninsula.
If you'd like to turn grain, hops, yeast and water into beer, currently the brewery is hiring.
Job Description: Brewer
Since opening in December 2017, St Andrews Beach Brewery has become a Mornington Peninsula favourite and we are seeking a brewer to join our team on a full-time basis under the guidance of our head brewer.
We are seeking a brewer who:
- Attention to detail with a problem-solving attitude
- Mechanical aptitude
- Is a team player
- Has a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- All levels wanted.
- Flexibility to work varying hours and occasional weekend work
- Willingness to work offsite beer events
Key responsibilities will include:
- Grain Milling
- Fermentation Management
- Wort Production
- Washing, cleaning and filling kegs
- Brewery and equipment cleaning
- Brew day packaging and pack down
- Inventory and stock control
- Following and practising brewery safety procedures
- Driver's licence
- Hold a current Forklift Licence
- Have previous brewery experience or qualifications
- Hold a Victorian RSA certification
Salary will be based on level of experience
We are a young, vibrant, inclusive and popular venue and invite all candidates to send a cover letter and a current CV to email@example.com.