7th Day Brewery brews beer for the people of Brookvale and also runs a small taproom that serves up pizzas to hungry beer fans.
If you've got a background in hospitality, currently they're hiring a venue manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION: VENUE MANAGER
7th Day Brewery and tap house is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced venue manager to add to its small team of beer evangelists.
This is a great opportunity to get in at the very beginning of our journey and become a key part of 7th Day’s strategy moving forward.
Set in the heart of Brookvale we are the Northern Beaches newest, and fastest growing microbrewery. We are a team of like-minded people, driven by the passion to make and serve exceptional beers, one small batch at a time
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key person responsibility for taproom operations
- Ensure high standards of presentation, hygiene and customer experience
- Coordinate and prepare for in-house events
- Ensure compliance with regulations such as licensing
- Hire, train, roster, manage taproom staff
- Manage reservations calendar
- Facilitate promotions
- Social media management – venue related
- Maintain good working relationships with our food partner Sale Pepe
- Manage and respond to all communications & enquiries venue related
- Stock management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as Bar/Venue manager
- NSW RSA and high level of understanding for compliance
- Experience at craft beer venue(s) desirable
- Working knowledge of point of sale and stock management systems
- Friendly and knowledgeable when dealing with customers
- Organised and attention to detail
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.
Previous experience managing a licensed venue is a must.
This is a full-time position including weekends.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com and tell us why this role is for you.
Close of application date is March 10, 2019.