Mornington Peninsula Brewery has a well-deserved reputation for producing quality beers across its core range and limited releases and is is now part of the Tribe Breweries family.
If you'd like to join the tribe, the Mornington team is hiring a brand manager.
Job Description: Brand Manager
We are Tribe Breweries - Australia’s most innovative, agile and disruptive brewing collective, and home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. Independent to the core, we exist to drive the rising tide, knocking down barriers and bridging gaps that would otherwise exist to drink better and drink different.
Not only are we one of the largest contract brewers in the country, we boast our own portfolio of brands including Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade Brewing Co, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon.
As we accelerate our growth and undertake new ventures, we have an opportunity for an experienced and innovative Brand Manager to join our crew and help us bring our craft beer brands and venues to life.
This full-time fixed-term contract role is based at our brewery located in Mornington, and will be responsible for the MPB brand portfolio, and supporting a range of marketing projects and activations across the Tribe group of brands.
Reporting to the Marketing & Innovation Director located in Sydney, we are seeking an innovative Brand Manager who has the entrepreneurial drive and vision to develop Australia’s foremost craft beer portfolio. You will work with Agencies, Brewers and our broader marketing team to promote a brand and experiences that consumers can’t get enough of.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Driving the development of Tribe’s brand strategy for the MPB brand;
- Developing and delivering on brand innovation, working closely with relevant stakeholders to create brand extensions;
- Managing the execution of Tribe sponsored events including festivals, major on-premise accounts, sponsorships and brand owned events;
- Oversee the marketing and promotional plan for our Mornington venue.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Minimum three years’ experience in a Brand Manager role within consumer brand marketing, working with luxury, alcohol or beverage products would be a huge advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and/or experience working within brand marketing;
- Ability to think differently and adapt to changing targets and new ideas;
- An entrepreneurial, tenacious and innovative marketer with a thirst for delivering leading edge brands and experiences.
Culture fit is key - with a flat management structure and driven by our thirst to succeed, we recruit Tribe members who are collaborative, credible, candid and cool. Don't just send us your resume, tell us a story about you that shows you are one of us, and the one we should partner with for this role.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closing date is March 20, 2019.