Jono's Jerky specialises in getting its range of products into quality bars across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
If you want to join the Jerky Sales Force, currently they're looking to hire new salespeople on a commission based salary.
Job Description: Sales Role
Earn commission selling Australia’s fastest growing Beef Jerky
One of Australia’s fastest growing jerky brands is seeking brand ambassadors to help grow sales in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane!
Earn ongoing commission without increasing your workload. If you spend a lot of time visiting bars, bottle shops and breweries then our Sales Force initiative is perfect for you!
Members of our Sales Force will enjoy a simple commission structure, paid monthly with no KPI’s, deadlines or sales targets.
Here is how it works:
- We’ll send you some of our delicious jerky.
- You seek out people in your network who would like to sell premium, full flavoured jerky in their business.
- You’ll take orders and supply products.
- You’ll receive 20% commission for new or first-time customers and 10% for repeat purchases.
Successful applicants must:
- Have flexibility and permission in your current position to sell additional non-competing products (if you will be selling whilst on the clock that is!).
- Have the ability to store boxes of jerky at your home or workplace. (1 box = 20cm x 18 x 10). Quantity will depend on your monthly turnover.
- Have ability to obtain an Australian Business Number (ABN).
This is a commission-based contract role and does not require you to leave your current job.
More about Jono’s Jerky:
Run by a husband and wife team in Canberra, Jono’s jerky was started in 2016, when Jono, a former bar manager, was frustrated by the flavourless and heavily processed jerky that populated the super market shelves. It began as 1kg batches, then 2kg, then 5kg, then 25kg. It soon became apparent that Jono wasn’t the only one who wanted full flavoured beef jerky.
Before long, Jono’s Jerky was a big hit at local craft beer festivals and in local bottle shops. It was so well received by craft beer drinkers that beer style pairings were added to the packaging.
Now available in 70 stores, the time has come to spread our wings wider and bring flavour to the masses.
If you think this sounds like something worthwhile, we want to hear from you!
To apply, simply send a short email with a bit about yourself to email@example.com