Preston's Tallboy and Moose is a thriving brewpub that regularly fills with locals keen to discover the impressive range of beers brewed on site.
If you want to help brew those beers, the team is currently looking to hire a new brewer.
Job Description: Brewer
Tallboy and Moose is a top drawer independent brewpub based in the inner north of Melbourne. We need a hotshot to join our expanding team as a brewer.
- Working your craft-off brewing our delicious beers from grain to glass with the Tallboy himself!
- Obsessively maintaining the cleanliness of the brewery
- Managing and monitoring the cellar, including daily measurements and reporting - packaging activities such as keg washing, and keg filling
You will have:
- Heaps of enthusiasm, a positive outlook, outstanding communication and eagerness to learn
- Utmost focus on safety and safe work practices
- Attention to detail within the quality of our processes and products at all times
- The desire to work hard to achieve impressive beery results
- The ability to work autonomously
- The fortitude to complete tasks with as much diligence the millionth time as the first
- The ambition to work within a rare brewpub environment
- Previous professional experience in brewing
- Recognised brewing qualifications or training but is not essential
- An obsessive approach to keeping everything squeaky clean!
If you think this sounds like your bag, we must hear from you now! Please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Friday March 22, 2019. If you don’t hear from us within a week of the closing date your application has been unsuccessful this time.