It's been almost a year since the The Crafty Cabal quietly launched itself onto the Australian beer scene as a means of allowing our readers to support us financially in return for lots of lovely, beery goodies in return. In that time, we have offered thousands of dollars in value to members in terms of ongoing deals and discounts, awesome prizes, bar shouts and exclusive events, while those who've signed up have assisted The Crafty Pint in offering more coverage of good beer in Australia, more often, and from more places.
But we've not yet held a launch party for the Cabal in Western Australia. So now we are.
WA Cabal Launch Party
On Saturday, November 19, we'll be shouting beers for WA-based Cabalistas (and any other members that happen to be in town) at the inimitable Dutch Trading Co in Perth from 7pm to 9pm. Existing members can dip into their member's area to register for themselves and a mate. If you're yet to sign up but fancy joining us for the evening (and getting your year's membership fee back in one go while making the mate you bring along love you that little bit more) then you can do sign up via The Crafty Cabal site here.
Once you do, you can also take advantage of these other offers we've got lined up this month (and beyond) in WA:
- Grab one of the remaining free spots for Cabal members at Feral Fest (if you're quick enough - UPDATE: All gone, sorry!)
- Get $25 off the ticket price for the IPA Blind Tasting we're hosting at The DTC (pictured above)
- Join us for an exclusive tour & tasting at Feral and Nail's new brewery – this brewery will not be opening to the public so this is a unique opportunity just for Cabalistas
- Grab a free ticket to the Fremantle BeerFest (while they last – SORRY: All gone now!)
- Take advantage of the growing number of ongoing Cabal deals on offer at breweries, bars and bottleshops across Australia.
We've added some new offers to the Crafty Cabal lineup in the past fortnight:
- Claim a 10% discount at the Clare Valley Brewing Co cellar door in South Australia whenever you're in that part of the world
- Shout your mate a drink with two for one beers on your first visit to the Mill on Constance in Brisbane,
- Or come along to the launch of Mornington Peninsula Brewery's new Hop Culture session IPA on November 14. They've opened what is trade only launch to Cabal members because, well, because you're supporting the industry so they want to look after you.
With the end of October comes the end of a couple of competitions for Cabalistas so free beer will be winging its way to beer lovers across the country before too long.
Congratulations to Leon Hanrahan, Marlon Ziebell, and Matthew Chamberlin who have each won a case of beer from Stockade Brew Co, as well as a cap and a bottle opener. It'll be heading your way soon.
Over on Instagram, Darnley Small has picked up a bottle of Hargreaves Hill Phoenix Imperial Red Ale for his efforts after picking up a four-pack of Founders Backwoods Bastard from Cutty Cellars with his Cabal discount.
Next up, we have some of the best saisons in the country up for grabs, with cases of Boatrocker Saison du Bateau, Wolf of the Willows India Saison, and the Exit Saison up for grabs. Members can enter the draw now.
On social media, keep tagging your beer loving posts with #craftycabal when you redeem an offer, and a bottle of something special might just be heading your way.
Over the coming days, we'll be posting an invite for an event for Cabalistas in Melbourne. It's another pre-opening brewery tour & tasting. You may be aware that Moon Dog has installed a huge new brewery and has built a new function space adjacent to its original home. Before the space opens, they're inviting 25 Cabalistas for a look around the new brewery as well as a guided tasting of their beers. For free. We'll open the ballot on a first come, first served basis at 5pm on Wednesday (November 9).
Want to be part of all this and more while supporting The Crafty Pint?
STAY IN TOUCH
If you want to keep abreast of all things Cabal (without dipping into your member's area regularly), you can try: