Reddot Brewhouse is a family-owned brewery which was originally founded in Singapore in 2007. In 2015 the independent brewery launched in Australia with a large production facility in Truganina, in Melbourne’s west.
Now the brewery is looking for a brewer to join the team.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: BREWER
Reddot Brewhouse is a microbrewery with a 12,000 bottle per hour, bottling line located in the western suburbs of Melbourne. After the recent success of 6 gold awards at the World Beer Awards and medals at the AIBA and CBIA, we are looking for a motivated and passionate brewer to join the production team
- Take responsibility and assist brew master in beer production
- Responsible for monitoring the stocks and brew schedules
- Able to operate the brewhouse, cellar and the packaging line
Applicant must have the following attributes as brewing is not a job but a profession.
Applicants must have:
- Passion for beer brewing
- Background in science (chemistry/ biology/physics) compulsory
- Knowledge and skill in handling micro plate and spectrophotometer
- Strong mechanical understanding and background.
- Willingness to do menial cleaning work as required in the brewery
- Need to be physically strong as heavy work is required in the brewery
- Have excellent hygiene practices & cleanliness in the brewery
- Excellent work ethic
- An attractive package will be discussed with successful candidate
- Competitive salary package based on industry average
To apply for the role, interested applicants can send in their resume together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Thursday, November 30, 2017.