The Crafty Planner: October 29 to November 4
Crafty Pint / 29.10.12
As we prepare to bid farewell to Oktober with the last of its Germanic fests, there’s no need to feel down as there’s a host of quality craft beer events taking place across the land. From appearances by visiting international brewing stars to BBQs with beer and betting, there’s no shortage of options for the beer lover with time on their hands.
As usual, if anything here tickles your fancy, head to the Events Diary for more information. And if you’ve got anything on that you deem worthy of appearing in said Diary, send the info through to email@example.com. Cheers!
* Join Christian Skovdal Andersen from Beer Here for some free samples as he hits up The Local Taphouse Darlo.
* It’s the return of the Taste of Mauritius at the Woodlands Hotel with awesome food paired with quality wines and unusual beers.
* Mr Beer Here heads across Sydney to Harts Pub for a degustation featuring several of his fine beverages.
* It’s time for Purvis Cellars‘ annual Oktoberfest tasting, which means a huge range of beers being cracked open for your delectation.
* Roxy Boubis turns her attention to beers from Murray’s at the Junction Beer Hall’s latest beer appreciation session.
* Things get spooky at The Local Taphouse St Kilda for All Hallow’s Eve.
* It’s beer flight night at Atticus Finch with Otway brewery Forrest and US crafty Bridgeport among the beers being paired with tasty morsels. (see image above)
* The Bitter & Twisted Festival returns to Maitland Gaol for two days of craft beer and entertainment.
* Red Hill reopens its doors for four days of great beers, BBQ food and horse racing on a not-that-big-screen telly.
* BeerFun turns its attention to the world of Ancient Ales.