Mikael Dugge Engstrom has been pumping beers out of his brewhouse in Sweden for 15 years now, and he doesn't look to be winding down any time soon.
On February 21 from 12pm, Bitter Phew will be tapping a bunch of his fruit sours and spiced imperial stouts. They'll be on until they're gone. Come have a swig of Sweden.
- Dugges Bryggeri x Stillwater Artisanal - Tropic Thunder - Sour Fruit Ale with Mango, Passionfruit & Peach
- Dugges Bryggeri x Stillwater Artisanal - Mango Mango Mango - Sour Fruit Ale with Mango x 3
- Tonkanilla Mangorange - Fruit Sour Ale with Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Mango & Orange
- Big Black Apple - Fruit Sour Ale with Black Licorice & Apple
- Cinna Mon - Imperial Cinnamon Stout
- Plum Spices - Imperial Stout with Prunes, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger & Green Peppercorns