Head to Munich without ever leaving Queensland as the Ballistic Beer Co. hosts several weeks of Oktoberfest celebrations.
They've brewed up one-off Hoppy Pilsner for the occasion, which will be available exclusively at their QLD venues alongside some special food offerings. You'll be able to find more details on each venue's offerings through their social media, but here's roughly what to expect, and when:
- Salisbury - October 1-3: Food truck, live music & German Hoppy Pilsner
- Springfield - October 1-3: Special German-inspired menu
- West End - October 8-10: Kransky & Beer Combo for $20
- Bargara - October 23: Live music, best-dressed comp and German-inspired menu
- Whitsundays - October 23: Food truck & German Hoppy Pilsner