OK, taste buds, buckle in – this could get wild.
For one night only, Five Dock's finest Akasha will be bringing a selection of their best small batch barrel-aged beers to the table to pair with spirits from the legendary local distillers at Archie Rose.
Hosted by Akasha founder Dave Padden alongside Archie Rose Distillery Manager Tim Hosken at the Barrel Room by Akasha, you can look forward to being taken on a journey over four (and a bit) rounds of bold and complex flavours, with each boilermaker pairing getting served up with big ol' share plates of top Aussie produce from the team in the Barrel Room kitchen.
Here's what you've got to look forward to:
- Warm olives & garlic-infused olive oil
- Akasha Table Beer
- Archie Rose Single Malt Whisky
- Flatbread & vannella burrata with Tasmanian leatherwood honey
- Akasha Barrel Aged Sour Blonde Ale
- Archie Rose Rye Malt Whisky
- Native pepperberry salami & King Island Surprise Bay cheddar with walnuts & Cutter Bay fig jam and lavosh crackers
- Akasha Barrel Aged Triple Amber Ale
- Archie Rose Refiner's Molasses Rum
- Quattro formaggi pizza & gruyere & black truffle salami pizza
- Akasha Barrel Aged Jack Daniel’s Belgian Quadruple
- Archie Rose Stringybark Smoked Single Malt Whisky
- Nutella calzone with strawberry dust, hazelnuts & vanilla ice cream
- Akasha Barrel Aged Whiskey Imperial Stout
- Archie Rose x St.Ali Blasphemy
Tickets are very limited so you'll need to get in smartly!