The good folks at Brewsvegas invited us to bring Pint of Origin to their festival for the first time in 2017. So we have.
All week long you can sample great beers from the six Aussie states and ACT at seven of the city's best beer bars. And, on the closing weekend, The Crafty Pint will be in town hosting bar shouts and brewer chats too. Times and places are listed below.
All are open to everyone and free, except the Jugs 'n' Jaffles Brunch at Fitz + Potts which we're hosting for Crafty Cabal members after the originally planned event had to be cancelled when a brewer pulled out.
Friday, March 17
- 1pm – The Mill on Constance with Willie Smith's Organic Cider
- 3.30pm – Brewski with Bridge Road Brewers
- 6pm – Bloodhound Bar (upstairs) with Newstead Brewing, Four Hearts Brewing Company, Croft Brewing Company, Semi Pro Brewing Co and Ballistic Beer (and maybe more)
Saturday, March 18
- 11.30am – Fitz + Potts for SA Jaffles 'n' Jugs (Cabal members can register in their member's area – see here for more)
- 3pm – Brewhouse Brisbane with Gage Roads Brewing Co (free keg & finger food)
- 7pm – Woolly Mammoth with Fixation Brewing Co
We'll have extras along the way for Cabal members too.
ACT beers are pouring at Hoo Ha Bar.