The Indies is the new name for the Craft Beer Awards and, in 2018, they're coming to Sydney for a second time.
On the eve of the awards night, The Crafty Pint is hosting a one-off event featuring three of the champions from 2017 for a meet the brewer event at The Taphouse.
Join us as we welcome:
- Dan Dainton, who won Champion Craft Beer for Dainton Brewery
- Tom Delmont, main man at Champion Medium Brewery Fixation
- Jade Flavell, founder and head brewer of the Wheaty Brewing Corps
They'll each have beers on tap and, following a semi-formal chat with Crafty Pint founder James Smith, will be mingling for the rest of the evening.
Tickets cost $25pp or $10pp if you're a member of The Crafty Cabal, our beer lovers bonus scheme. Tickets get you a glass of beer from each brewer and finger food.
- Standard tickets are available here
- Crafty Cabal members can get theirs for $10 via their member's area.
For more on becoming a Cabalista and all the benefits it brings, head here.
- Fixation – IPA & Obsession Session IPA
- Wheaty Brewing Corps – Black Lime Gose & Whey Puft (a collab with Tiny Rebel Brewing Co. & Doctors Orders Brewing)
- Dainton – Smoked Rye Baltic Porter & TBC